Friday, January 11, 2008

December 2007

"We just happen to be in the same colors!" Okay so it's the fam picture gone bad. It's just a snapshot in the freezing cold while the poor lady next door took our picture standing under dripping icicles and in a foot of mud and snow! Thanks lady next door! We all got the flu so our great plans to have Katie take our picture were ruined.


Stephy's wedding
Grandma Elsie & Papa Paul's Christmas

The grandkids. No explanation needed.

Alec kept telling me "Mom these presents are mines!" Except most were not for Alec since we had Christmas a few days before we left for Utah. I wrapped all the candy I could find in the house so he'd be busy unwrapping something! Only it backfired when he brought back all the empty wrappers for me to throw away for him! Note to self....don't be so stupid!

Ella kept cooing and loving her new dollies from aunt Jamie! She loves her new dollies.

Marissa and Mike reading thier new story to Logan. He loves Stories!

The lineup. This year it was youngest to oldest......back of the line Jamie & Mandy!


This was the fateful start of the Diego obsession! Go Diego Go!

5 comments:

di said...

I love it! I wish I were a Garner! :) What fun times for the Holidays - you can see the total joy in your parents faces! Hello, Alec and Little Miss (I like that nickname) are the cutest! Man, girl, you two have cute kiddos! Happy New Year! xoxo, di :)

Shea said...

love all your updates and cute, cute pictures! got your message and will call you on Monday :)

Nicole said...

very very cute! this blog is so Mandy-style - I love it! I need some Mandy-style in my house :)

Marissa Joy said...

I love all your mew posts. What great pictures. I need to burn a cd of all of the awesome pictures you took. You are so talented. I wish that I would have taken more pics during the garner vacation. we love you.

Marissa Joy said...

I love your new posts, that is...why can't I type?