Sunday, April 20, 2008

The wooden door.

Let me just say that we found the most amazing little secret park in our complex tonight. Grammy and Grandpa Spencer had just left after dinner and we headed out for an evening stroll. I had a flowy skirt on with flip-flops pushing my impossibly-hard-to-turn but otherwise great little side-by-side double stroller around with Alec running along beside having near death experience after another. And as we passed through this unbelievably castle-like wooden door, we see a beautiful little fountain at the end of a palm tree lined courtyard and to our delight was the greatest little park tucked away in a little round nook to the left. I start thinking to myself, we may not want to find a house to buy here. I told this to Brady as we were walking back and he laughed at my silliness and said he was sure I'd like wherever we move next because it's going to be the last. So i guess that means we'll be here for a while. SWEET!!!

2 comments:

Spencer Family said...

I WISH my husband would say that to me! He's always saying "what do you think about living in _____" I can't wait for the day we settle down--hopefully soon! Oh, and more pictures please--we want to be jealous of your SoCal tans!

Jamie said...

My question is why did we buy double strollers in the first place? they're too *@!*$ hard to push and the kids don't stay in them anyway....I'm jealous about the fun park, having it be so close...enjoy it while you can!! see you soon!