Thursday, August 16, 2007

Little Devil Shea

That little red headed devil shea tagged me and if she knew how often I respond she would never have done it, but what he heck I love Shea so Shea....this is for you!

4 jobs I've had:

• Graphic Designer for Heidi Swapp (Scrapbook Co.)
• Flagger (I was a true F-Chick)
• Hostess - China Lily
• Graphic Designer for 4 Life

4 movies I can watch over and over again:
• Elf
• Anything with Tom Hanks (Big etc.)
• You've Got Mail
• Count of Monte Cristo (?)

4 favorite TV shows:

• The Office
• 24 (Thanks Tanya)
• Spongebob
• Those are the only shows I watch.


4 favorite hobbies:
• Design (Anything creative really. )
• Photography (Brady keeps buying me equipment for my birthday. He plans on quitting and making me go back to work! Ha Ha.)
• Wedding Cakes (Thanks to Jamie's tips and tricks of course)
• Wake Boarding (Not that I'm any good but I sure do love to go once a year.)

4 places I've lived:
• Orem, Utah (East)
• Orem, Utah (West)
• Orem, Utah (1 block away from West.)
• Barrington, Illinois

4 places I've been on holiday:
• Europe 2 times with Shea (the perks of being single forever!)
• Cancun (Honeymoon & returned to climb the pyramid stairs at 7 months pregnant)
• New York (College Art Tour)
• Florida (With a bunch of friends right on the Beach)

4 favorite dishes/foods:
• California Pizza Kitchen's California Club Pizza
• Wingers Wings
• BBQ Ribs
• Peanut M&M's

4 websites I visit daily:
•Martha Stewart Weddings (Don't make fun. I love designing wedding stuff.)
•Pottery Barn Kids
•Blogs of everyone I know (I'm going to kill whoever got me sucked into blogging....MARISSA!)
• Everywhere else

4 places I'd rather be:
• At any roller coaster park
• York (at Betty's during Christmas time drinking proper hot chocolate.)
• New York
• San Diego on the beach

People I'm tagging---Jamie, Marissa, Michelle, Jessica

3 comments:

Tara said...

Very interesting stuff about you, miss mandy! The Orem 3 times sounds so Garner :)

Shea said...

oh mand...i love you too. thanks for doing this for me! by the way, when are we going to york again for some proper hot chocolate? :)

Mel said...

We all voted and want you BACK in Orem!