Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Finally!!!!!!!!


We can finally talk about our big move to California since Brady quit today. And being kind of a freak about any random person knowing too much about our family...thanks to a psycho old boyfriend, I'll give only basic details. This is us at our 4 star hotel thanks to priceline....$90 per night! And our second DEAL was our $15 per day rental car!!! Priceline kicks butt! (Although we got all of our incidentals paid for at the Hyatt Regency because a huge spider ran up my leg in the middle of the night sending me into a screaming fit at 2 am) But as for our temporary living arangements, we found a sweet place that has an attached garage, 4 heated pools, two small playgrounds, and a huge grassy area right outside our patio. We are 20 min from Disneyland, 3 minutes from Brady's work and 5 min from the temple. Is that giving direct coordinates to the psychos who are stalking my block? Anyway, We'll only be there for 6-9 months and then the 50/50 chance of staying or moving to AZ. Please...... let us stay!

10 comments:

Shea said...

Mandy! You need to email me now. I need to know all the details. Do you really have "old boyfriends" stalking your blog. I definitely know who you are talking about if you do!

Spencer Family said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys and so jealous too! If I offered to drive the u-haul part way could I come live with you too? :)

Tara said...

Wow! Sounds like a great place! Glad all is well and you finally made it to your destination!

Nicole said...

Ooohhh, I want to hear the stalking story too! - congrats on your move and your sweet place! We DO need to come and visit. I also loved your "tag" questions and your baby pic's - extra cute!

Jamie said...

cute pic! you didn't tell me you did a cute blog with your pictures! so so so cute!!!

di said...

yay! :) sweet LA sunshine. and yes, must run away from stalkers. So.Cal is rather large...let's hope that helps. miss you little mama!

Alisa said...

Hi...you don't know me, but I was good friends with Brady back at Ricks. We were on the tennis team together. Hi! It has been along time! I hope you guys are well, your family is beautiful!

Alisa said...

By the way, I love the pictures on your blog. Did you take those? I hope so, because we are in Orange County too, and I would love for your to take some of my little girl! You will love California, good luck with the move!

Jessie said...

Hey, I hope you guys are doing alright. Let us know when you arrive and are all settled.

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

We will so miss you guys!! Your family is so fun and I really had a great time watching little miss Ella!! My boys miss her!! Enjoy all that Sunshine Keep in touch!!