Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Personality!


If any of you have had the opportunity to hang out with Alec at all, you'd fast notice his large personality bursting from his little three year old body. I have been compiling these stories for way too long now. I just have to share.

Me: Alec, do we push Ella?
Alec: No.
Me: Do we shove Ella?
Alec: No. (A little annoyed)
Me: Do we Karate Chop Ella?
Alec: No, but I don't want Ella anymore....I want a new Ella!


Trying to tide Alec over till we got home from church, we gave him some seriously salt deprived chips from the mexican joint we had the night before.
Alec: Mom. These chips are NOT RIGHT! They are NOT GOOD!


After asking for the 10th time for more fruit snacks and I again said NO. Alec says after a few minutes.
Alec: Mom. I don't want to be big and strong like Steve. I just want to be little. Now can I have some fruit snacks?


I can't remember exactly the situation here so I'm sure you can conjure up something similar.
Alec: You go to your room mom. Right now!
Me: Alec. Only grown-ups get to send people to their rooms.
Alec: Mom! I AM a grown-up. I'm a LITTLE grown-up!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Best stories ever. Especially the one about karate chopping Ella. Classic. Hooray for Preschool!

di said...

he is so hilarious...definitely has the garner genes. :) ps love the cupcake. just do it - move yourselves out here, open up a nyc east village photography/cupcake studio...

Mel said...

SO so funny! We need to come and visit!

carrie said...

Yes, that boy does have a huge personality. I was just remembering asking him everyone's names when yall were here. He IS a little grown-up. And a very cute one at that!

Shea said...

cute little alec. i can just picture you asking him if he should karate chop ella!
love you!

Plain Jame said...

CUUUTE. The things we say to our kids... lately I have to say "dont lick - dont lick your sisters face, ew!"
So a yum place you gotta try down there is 'La Fogata' in Corona Del Mar. It's in the Albertsons parking lot next to Gina's Pizza on "Heliotrope" and Coast Hwy.

Mel said...

Hey guys! We are looking to buy a Mazda CX-9.....we want to talk to you about yours!! Do you just love it??? I will call soon or call me if you get a chance

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest Alec I have EVER seen! I am in love with him.
Grammy