Monday, September 8, 2008

Preschool

Alec was way more excited to go to our academically souped-up joy school than I ever imagined. He surprised me by not even whimpering when I dropped him off for his first day. The all-boy, all high-energy group seemed to fare well as we found Miss Kristen still in one piece when we came to pick them up. I am in heaven. Thanks Kristen. We owe you big time!


Cupcakes

Check out our new monogram cupcakes. I literally had a dream about these about a year ago and finally made them this summer. The cookies take twice as long as the cupcakes, but I think the outcome was totally worth it.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Adorable. The boys and the cupcakes. Can't believe they're all growing up so fast-our kids that is. Seriously LOVE those cupcakes!

Spencer Family said...

Yum! That looks so good! I want to know how to do frosting like that. If we're ever in the same state again you'll have to show me. :)

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shea said...

love the cupcakes--miss talent!

K'Lyn said...

Gorgeous Cupcake - my goodness! Dang cute boy! We hope we get to see you guys soon. I didn't realize how old Alec is.

Nicole said...

boys and cupcakes are so awesome! How do you do such great things?!