Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Love...true love...



I just had to share this dang funny e-mail poem Brady wrote me today. He called in the middle of poopville celebrating screamfest. He is such a smart little keister.

Brady:
"I'm sorry that you are sad today. I will write you a poem about my true love...

Marriage...
Marriage is what brings us... together... today...
Kids...
Kids are what bring us... together... today...
Work...
Work is what seperates us... today
Fun...
Fun is what brought us... together... 3 years ago...
Future...
Future is what will be so fun...later
Love...
Love is what... I have today.. for you...
Smile...
Smile.. is a word you hate...
Smirk...
Smirk is what you have on your face... right now...
Bad Day...
Bad Day is what you were having... before this email...
Love...
Love is what.. I have yesterday... today... and always... for you.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Brady, you're such a romantic!!! It was so cute and sappy I almost threw up!...just joshin' ya! Mandy, you need to print that and frame it for your wall! what a good hubby!

Tara said...

Seriously-I was gettin' chills at how sweet that was. Lucky you!

Jessie said...

Love the poem! I am serious. You two are very sweet and we love having you as friends. Brady brought a smile, or smirk to my face too.
Are you going to make the BBQ sauce?

Mandy said...

Jess-heavens yes. It's a new family fav.