Monday, October 29, 2007

Ode to Sunny!


Sunshine Elizabeth Garner
Died of natural injection today after suffering from a tumor in her mouth. She had just been miraculously rescued by Dad the night before in a crazy escape gone bad. Typical Sunny had darted out of the shutting garage door and slipped down into a bunch of cold mud when dad and Mike found her buried so far that only her head could be seen. Here is the last picture of poor Sunner Bunner! We shared a special bond sunner and I. First....She was born on my birthday. Top that. Second...my personal favorite. She would growl at anyone who she thought was going to hurt me. AND she would also growl at them if I tried to hurt them! What a loyal little pup. Sunny the cat finally went to heaven. Goodbye old friend.

1 comment:

di said...

Oh Sunny! Paying my respects to the dog that looked as cool as Max the Marvelous Chinese Pug. She will now join him in Big D Heaven.